Full, part-time and flexible hours available
Competitive rate of pay based on skill level.
We are looking for competent Sewing Machinists who will be responsible for stitching together pre-cut fabric pieces, adding zips and other fastenings and producing finished soft play, sports and safety pad products. In addition you will have the ability to perform basic machine maintenance, such as cleaning the machine and changing needles and threads.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:-
- Able to flat sew
- Utilize Twin Needle machines
- Used to working with industrial sewing machines
- Be totally conversant with various seam widths and their utilization
- Experience in sewing PVC fabric
- Good at working to tight deadlines
- Have the ability to quality check your own work
- Can work on your own and as part of a team
- Being reliable and practical
- Communicating effectively
- Following health and safety regulations
- Fast paced and dynamic Company
- 29 Day Holiday (including public and bank holidays)
- Free Parking
We are a leading manufacturer of quality, innovative foam-based products with more than 35 years’ experience in the foam industry. We are the international brand leaders in the healthcare, sports, safety and lifestyle markets. We are a small team of 80 colleagues but are rapidly expanding to reflect our growth and expansion! More information about GNG Group is available on our websites www.memoryfoamwarehouse.co.uk and www.pamather.com.